L.O.V.E. Planning™ = Financial Capital + Intellectual Capital + Social Capital + Human Capital + Spiritual Capital
Family wealth is often emotionally charged, especially when you have financial abundance. Wealth creates unique opportunities and challenges. The greatest challenge is the least discussed: the place where money, values, and family intersect. As your level of wealth increases, your decisions become more complex and sophisticated, this is where Phase IV is integral to creating a true L.O.V.E. Based Multi-Generational plan as well as helping to answer many of the questions families of wealth have, such as:
- How do we ensure a happy and fulfilled life for myself and my family in the context of wealth?
- How do we transfer our wealth to our children and others we care about without it becoming a burden on us and our heirs?
- How do we prepare the next generation in our family for the opportunities and responsibilities of wealth?
- How do we best give and share our resources with others while ensuring it aligns with our values?
- How do we ensure that our family business (whatever it may be) flourishes?
In Phase IV, L.O.V.E. Planning™, we utilize proven strategies and tools which help increase the probability of generational success, such as:
- The book ‘Legacy’ by Dr. Richard Orlando – click here to download your complimentary chapter.
- Generational L.O.V.E. Videos™
- Family Meetings
- Value Statement Cards
- Next Generation Workshops
- Personalized Philanthropic Coaching
- Wealth Transfer Simulator™
- The movie ‘The Ultimate Gift’
- And much more